1) To create
and foster spirit of generous consideration amongst the people, professing
and practicing different faiths.
2) Engaging religious heads, spiritual masters and intellectual leadership
in multidimensional exchanges and dialogue.
3) To unite the people in the bonds of eternal human relations, friendship,
good fellowship, co-operation, harmony and mutual understanding.
relevant actions at the end of people, communities, societies and comity
of nations to discourage violence in all its forms and manifestations.
5) Engaging government and non governmental organizations in propagating
the theory of peaceful co- existence in every nook and corner of the
6) To assist and help in building a strong base for a just moral and
social world order.
7) To work for providing sufficient space in each society for mutual
respect of all faiths, ideologies and shades of opinion.
8) To closely co-ordinate the working of the foundation with organizations
active in building the bridges of understanding in between different
9) To work for preserving human dignity of individual and also its human
10) To work for establishing HARMONY COMPOUNDS in all parts of the world
and the first of its kind shall be built in India.
establish an International University of World Religions in which there
will be courses of study on all religions.
build up and initiate a Bhaichra Tehreek (universal Fraternity Mission)
from the Gram Panchayat level onwards and it will be taken right upto
the National and International level.
13) To institute state, regional, national and international peace,
tolerance and harmony awards.